The supply coordinator is one of our many relays on the Asian continent, allowing to control and maintain a detailed transversal view of all resources, which is at the origin of the supply unit.
Your future responsibilities
- Define and establish processes, procedures, and systems to enable the outsourced manufacturing and suppliers of Slidenjoy products to achieve best in class products.
- Provide necessary training and support for developing and managing the future of Slidenjoy products.
- Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, reliability modeling, and reliability demonstration tests.
- Support to develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
- Provides direction & management to Contract Manufacturing and partners to ensure their manufacturing processes and production controls are appropriate and accurately measured.
- Manage the program and continuous improvements throughout the supply chain.
- Analyze data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests
- Support regular audits to ensure that the specified process instructions or requirements are being followed as required
- Support vendor/supplier qualification efforts in order to assure consistent delivery of products to meet the business forecasts
- Assists all manufacturers and strategic partners in resolving issues surrounding specifications, component selection, and procedures
- Reviews the product RMA rates and works with internal departments to get any pertinent feedback into the Operations and Engineering information flow so that issues can be analyzed for root cause and correction.
Your awesome Skills:
- 5 years work experience, preferably more than 3 yrs. experience in an industrial environment, professional in relevant manufacturing technology. Preferably in domestic electronic/electrical device industry.
- In depth understanding of manufacturing system in SMT – Automation – FATP, tools, equipment and manufacturing analytical skills.
- Expert in modern engineering methods, tools and manufacturing processes
- In-depth knowledge of project management, process improvements and cost optimization
- Strong communication skills with cross functional teams
- Good oral & written English & Chinese communication language.
- Independent, Proactive, Result oriented
- BS/MS in Technical/Engineering relevant discipline